Just bought Kontakt7 full, upgrade from K4, but I really want to install Kontakt 6.

Options
DanGorlin
DanGorlin Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I guess I just missed K6.X by a couple of weeks, so I thought I'd buy the K7 license and then be able to download K6. Only did that because NI website offers no way to buy K6 now that I can find. Native Access does not offer me any versions other than K7 and K6 Player. Is there any way to get an install for K6.7.1 or the last stable version? I don't want to move to K7 for awhile, give it a chance to mature a bit. If I install K6 Player, is there a way to update it to the full K6 version? Kinda lost, could use some help.

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,589 admin
    Options

Hi @DanGorlin unfortunately we don't have Kontakt 6 available on our website anymore. Maybe worth leaving a comment in this thread in case someone is up for selling! https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/62/buy-sell-trade

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert
    edited November 2022
    Options

The only way is to use K6 Player, or get seconhand upgrade to K6. Or buy secondhand Komplete 13 or 12. Or upgrade to K12/K13, I guess Upgrade from Select should do. But check it beforehand if Kontakt may be Base Product for such a Upgrade/Crossgrade.