Making my first little sampler in Reaktor and i have some questions!

Options
Xenox.AFL
Xenox.AFL Member Posts: 20 Member
edited November 2022 in Building With Reaktor

I started some days ago making my first little sampler in reaktor because i have a idea in my mind...

I scripted the whole instrument first in Kontakt6 and everything is working fine there, now i want to make a similar version for Reaktor...

Anyway, so far, everything is working, i can choose a sample and play it through the keyboard with tuning and fine tuning knob, ADSR for volume and 2 filter's, one for the left and one for the right channel..

I haven't found any other way in making 2 filter's for each channel because i wanted to have the samples in stereo of course...

And that's the reason for my question, because i'm using 2 filter's and different filter models, i have 2 switch connected after the filter, the user can choose the different filter models...

And that's my problem, i have 2 switches but i want only one but then, it's no more stereo...

Any ideas how i can solve this problem???

Best Answer

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Choice one switch (visible) as master and the other as slave (unvisible). How to do?

Set an internal connection from master (to ...) to slave (from ...).

It's in the properties tab Connect

Answers

• Paule
    Answer ✓
    Options

Choice one switch (visible) as master and the other as slave (unvisible). How to do?

Set an internal connection from master (to ...) to slave (from ...).

It's in the properties tab Connect

• Xenox.AFL
    Options

Thank you, i will give it a try...

Frank

• Xenox.AFL
    Options

Works fine, awesome...

Thank you!!!

• Xenox.AFL
    Options

Ok, next question.

i want to add banks with 128 samples, giving every bank a different name to make things easier but i can‘t add more banks, any idea why?

frank

• Paule
    Options

Now we are in conversation for more answers than above is shown.

• Studiowaves
    Studiowaves Member Posts: 453 Advisor
    Options

Reaktor has limitations. For instance a core cell can be overloaded and you have to use two core cells and split things up.