Battery Massive Monark Skanner Xt are all in my list, they don't work and i want them gone.

Jean Cremers
Jean Cremers Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
edited September 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

When i try to use them i get 'load error, plugin not found'.

I looked in the registry, there are no entries for those plugins. I have no idea why they started showing up.

Also I got prism but i also get the error, tried to reinstall, didn't work.

:(

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

The Monark, Battery, Massive presets come from the expansions selection, so uninstalling the expansions selection should get rid of them in Komplete Kontrol. If not, you'll then need to reset Komplete Kontrol's database by deleting this folder: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Komplete Kontrol

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Oh I see you also installed the Community Drive, then you also have to uninstall that.

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,325 mod
    edited August 2022

If they are there, it means that you installed them, they can't just appear out of thin air, right?

Did you check for a "Native Instruments" folder in Program Files? (same name on the Registry)

Are they present there?

If yes, then you probably install the VST's in a wrong folder. Check it out.

If you still "want them gone", then simply uninstall them! ....or just tell them to leave 🙄

• Jean Cremers
    edited August 2022

if you ask me, they appeared out of thin air indeed. And i did tell you i looked in the registry. I did not install them, must be something native access did behind my back if you ask me. Anyway, i did already 'check it out', did uninstall them, they are still there.

• Jeremy_NI

@Jean Cremers Native Access would not install things behind your back. Did you install some of Komplete Start ? Some expansions ? That would explain Komplete Kontrol showing presets from Battery, Monark, Massive from these expansions. If you want them gone, here is to uninstall products on Windows: How to Uninstall Native Instruments Software and Drivers from a Windows Computer

If you want to use them, then did you install Reaktor ? Skanner XT and Monark being Reaktor ensembles they need Reaktor to open. If you need more info on what belongs to what in Komplete, check this article: Which Applications do the KOMPLETE Content Products Belong To?

• Jean Cremers

Well i was answering you and decided to check on the exact error message and discovered everything working. Duh! I swear i got error messages all over the place before.

• Jean Cremers
    edited August 2022

ps i don't have monark or prism installed, but i still see them as instruments in KK, that's because i installed the play series selection? I also got the expansions selection.

And while i have your ear, is it possible to get rid of the battery, monark etc instruments as i don't need those presets and they clutter up the tab. I would like it to contain only FM8, Kontakt, Play series and Free orchestra.

Thanks.

• Jean Cremers

As you can see, i don't have monark etc installed.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

The Monark, Battery, Massive presets come from the expansions selection, so uninstalling the expansions selection should get rid of them in Komplete Kontrol. If not, you'll then need to reset Komplete Kontrol's database by deleting this folder: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Komplete Kontrol

• Jean Cremers

I did both, did not help, they are still there. :(

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Oh I see you also installed the Community Drive, then you also have to uninstall that.

• Jean Cremers

Yes, now they're gone, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.