Additional pedals in the macro

Elias Theuring
Elias Theuring Member Posts: 20 Member
edited January 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

Hello NI developers,

I would like to see an extension of the macros.

In addition to the switches, which could be set either with or without hold mode, the GR5 also had a pedal. There was also a level meter next to the pedal.

I would like such a pedal with a level display in the macros.

You can leave the 16 switches of the macros as they are, otherwise you would have to redo all the presets. Just widen the GR6 window a bit and build two pedals next to it, which can then be controlled in the same way as a rotary switch. The level display can be integrated into the pedal right away. Here's an example.

In addition, it would of course be really great if you would implement these macros including the pedals in the live mode, which we hope will be coming soon.

Regards

Elias

Comments

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod

Hello,

you could map a knob to a pedal, but more options are always good.

Uwe

• Elias Theuring

I know that you can also assign a pedal to a knob. Unfortunately, it's hard to see that live on stage. Such a large element would be better.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod

Yes absolutely, i would like it as an option, one is standard and you can set an option and then you have two of them.

Uwe

• Elias Theuring

That's a good idea. It's the same with the switches. There I have at least one row of switches. But can expand to two lines. You could do the same thing with the pedals. Simply add a switch that you can use to turn on one pedal, turn both pedals on, or turn both off.

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro

It would also be useful if you were able to customise the Macro section. In my case I would create 2 rows of 5 buttons and 2 knobs (or even better: images of an expression pedal)