Modular Icons will not install!

Sonic Arts Center
Sonic Arts Center Member Posts: 3 Member

I have tried to download and install Modular Icons and it does not work on several computers. My Komplete is updated. Full disk access granted in prefs. I deleted the files from the download drive and restarted as

advised by the support links, but still no go. Any help appreciated!

Native Access Version 2.1.0 (a4e745a / 1.7.0.137)

Mac OS Monterey 12.5

Mac Pro 2019 Intel

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,309 mod
    edited August 2022

@Sonic Arts Center I see that one of our support agents sent you an installer and you told them it was working. Is that still an issue? If that's the case, I'd recommend getting back to my colleague.

• mightypudge
    mightypudge Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi. I am having the same issue and wondering if there is a fix yet? I'm on an Mac with an M2 Pro chip, Ventura 13.3.1 OS.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@mightypudge Well, I'm not sure why this library in particular seems to be an issue. Here is an iso installer for it: Modular Icons

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert

The Google drive link says that the file can’t be downloaded cause it has been downloaded by too many users recently.

This is an indication about how much NI users want to have iso of installers to keep in their computer ☺️

• Jeremy_NI

@LostInFoundation I put this link to save time for users having an issue with the installers, so they don't have to go through support. If too many users use the link, then yes, it's a problem.

So if others are experiencing this issue where they can't install Modular Icons, please contact our support here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install and my colleagues will provide more private links.

• Four eyes
    Four eyes Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

JeremyNI - I have the same problem with modular icons - the only instrument that fails to install (unknown error) despite trying the solutions in the Wizard.

I am also unable to then contact support directly at the end of the Wizard process to ask for an Iso to complete a successful installation so would appreciate a link to as you previously mentioned.

thanks.

• Jeremy_NI

@Four eyes It seems my colleagues were able to provide an installer that worked.