How can I live playback my Analog Synth or Mic with Komplete Audio 2

K YoH
K YoH Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited January 2022 in Other Software & Hardware

Hi I have a windows PC with the ASIO4ALL Driver installed. I also have Ableton Live downloaded but can't get my Minimoog Voyager Analog Synth to play in a live input.

It's got me pretty stumped. (I can hear the synth in my headphones hooked to the Audio2 device.

I also have a Maschine and it's running fine.

Can someone help meyowt?😺

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Make sure it’s an audio track and select the audio 2 (Left or Right) as the input source and you should see input signal. If input set to auto, make sure the track is selected.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Make sure it’s an audio track and select the audio 2 (Left or Right) as the input source and you should see input signal. If input set to auto, make sure the track is selected.

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

First question coming to my mind: why Asio4All instead of using the native ASIO drivers? You can find the original drivers right here:

Second... does your Live setup recognize the Audio 2? Can it fully utilize its input and output channels? Because that would be the first place to look, I can't help wonder if your problem isn't more an Ableton than Audio 2 problem. But no worries: even if it is I'm quite positive that we may be able to help you (one of the main reasons I love this forum is because it's quite relaxed and if this would turn into a Live help thread then I'm cinvinced that the mods won't mind at all...) 🤗

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited January 2022

@K YoH Be aware the direct monitoring on the Komplete Audio series works only for the headphone outs, not with your monitoring speakers outputs (usually 1/2).

This means you have to route the audio signal via an external instrument or an audio track in your DAW like @Blindeddie suggested.