Can I change the default location of the user content folder in Massive X?

matty
matty Member Posts: 8 Member
edited June 2022 in Massive X & Synths

...So I can keep my third party presets off of OneDrive? I've managed to change where Native Access installs user content which means Massive X Expansion packs won't be installed in OneDrive folders, but now I don't know how to get third party presets in Massive X without putting them back in the OneDrive folder.

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

no, not as far as i know, but you can disable folders to be synced with one drive. Right click on one drive, go down to one drive/settings then you can choose the folders to sync or not to sync. I personally love that syncing, but it can be, of course, be too much.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Yes i know but as far as I know you can't change the folders.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

no, not as far as i know, but you can disable folders to be synced with one drive. Right click on one drive, go down to one drive/settings then you can choose the folders to sync or not to sync. I personally love that syncing, but it can be, of course, be too much.

• matty
    matty Member Posts: 8 Member

Thanks for your reply. I should have said apart from disabling OneDrive or stopping backup of any folders. I'd rather do it through Massive X or put the presets back. I used to be able to change it on the old Massive.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Yes i know but as far as I know you can't change the folders.