Missing software with second-hand purchase Maschine MK1/MK2

JJPP
JJPP Member Posts: 19 Member
edited May 2022 in Maschine

Hi,

I bought the MK1&MK2 from a second hand seller, and it did not include any license transfer.

I been looking into buying the software and was wondering what's the best course of action going forward.

(Should I buy MASCHINE 2, if so will it include VST, Plugins, Etc.?)

or

(Should I buy MASCHINE 2 + KOMPLETE 13, if so will it be compatible with my current hardware's?)

what I currently require is a MASCHINE software And VST, Plugins and any Essential software's (sampler, looper, etc.). I've tried my hardware's with my friends MASCHINE 2 account and it works fine but, will it work if I purchase my own software?

(Please check image). does this means it wont work with MK1 /MK2 controllers

• [This bundle upgrade only works for users of MASCHINE MIKRO Mk3, KOMPLETE KONTROL A-Series and M32, KOMPLETE AUDIO 1, 2 and KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 MK2.]

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

You need to contact Account and Registration support. they will assist in getting the controller properly registered and let you know what software you need to purchase (if Applicable)... Do not buy one of the packages that are in the screenshot as those are "Upgrades" and require the Base Maschine 1 software or a current version of the Maschine 2 software to work... the only way to resolve this is to contact support...

Account & Registration – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

You need to contact Account and Registration support. they will assist in getting the controller properly registered and let you know what software you need to purchase (if Applicable)... Do not buy one of the packages that are in the screenshot as those are "Upgrades" and require the Base Maschine 1 software or a current version of the Maschine 2 software to work... the only way to resolve this is to contact support...

• JJPP

Thanks for the Quick response I appreciate it.

I did open up a Ticket to support but so far no response.

is there a way to contact them thru phone or anything that would merit a quick response?

Best regards,

• Blindeddie

They had a chat feature, but that is currently not active due to "High Demand", there is no other way besides the ticketing system currently and is first come first serve. Sorry I don't have a better solution!

• JJPP

Thanks for the help i appreciate it!!

ill try to keep contacting them.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,555 admin

The OP has now received a solution from support. For users with any account-related issues, please contact support right way.

Our support team usually replies within 1-2 business days.

This discussion has been closed.