Get $50 off with your loyalty voucher

Andrea1968
Andrea1968 Member Posts: 6 Member
edited October 22 in Social Club

Hi everyone,

the voucher in question doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried all sorts of combinations and only with NI instruments or FX.

It should also work with discounted or upgraded products because I don't think the opposite is stated in the newsletter: "This e-voucher is valid on all Native Instruments software downloads. It is valid only on new purchases and cannot be applied retroactively. It is not valid on edu licenses, hardware, NKS partner products, and subscriptions. Savings are calculated based on suggested retail prices (MSRP). The e-voucher can not be combined with other vouchers. It is valid until July 8th, 2024.".

My latest combination in the cart:

• Session Guitarist - Acoustic Sunburst Deluxe €149.00
  • Session Bassist - Upright Bass €99.00
    Total amount €248.00 and the SUMMER24_USD voucher does not seem to work.
    Some advice?
    Have a good weekend everyone, Andrea.

Best Answers

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 566 Guru
    Answer ✓

Hey Andrea,

looks like you got an US voucher but you are quoting Euro prices. I expect your voucher only works if paying in US dollar. Maybe someone from NI can confirm this.

• djgeot
    djgeot Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

SUMMER24_EUR is the correct

Answers

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 566 Guru
    Answer ✓

Hey Andrea,

looks like you got an US voucher but you are quoting Euro prices. I expect your voucher only works if paying in US dollar. Maybe someone from NI can confirm this.

• Andrea1968
    Andrea1968 Member Posts: 6 Member

You are right, for EU customers the correct code is: SUMMER_EUR

• 73*
    73* Member Posts: 1 Member

I also seem to be dealing with issues related to the summer loyalty offer.

I'm wanting to purchase the NI/Izotope Music Production Suite 6.5 and whenever I try to add the loyalty voucher code the site returns an "internal server error".

I've tried doing this on both the NI webshop and the Izotope one (same error). I've also tried testing with a product that is not included in the summer of sound sale with the same results.

I'm located in Canada, and am using the SUMMER24_CAD voucher code that was emailed to me. That said, I've even tired changing my location to the US and using the equivalent code(s) with no success.

Does anyone have any guesses what might be the issue?

Thanks

• djgeot
    djgeot Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

SUMMER24_EUR is the correct

This discussion has been closed.