Why is it nearly impossible to buy anything from the web shop?

Arrkayd
Arrkayd Member Posts: 10 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Social Club

I had to fight with the web shop about a month ago to get upgrades to a few products through checkout. Eventually I made it through the shop by adjusting my cart and refreshing a bunch of times. This was for Guitar Rig and Kontakt's new version. Now 8Dio's modern composing bundle is on sale.

I have around four hours left to purchase. I've tried 2 different computers and my smartphone, and 4 different browsers across three different operating systems (Windows 10, Mac OS Ventura, Android) and three different browsers and I cannot check out with any option. I tried PayPal, a credit card, and a debit card and I know all of them are good for the amount needed.

I tried getting to support, but everything goes in circles and I can't get in touch with anyone. Am I the only person having these issues?

Comments

• Arrkayd

I just want to add to this. Over the past half an hour I've done some research trying to find a direct way to contact support and all that I've come across are broken links from a native-instruments support rep on other threads in this forum to both support pages and live chat that, to my best guess, doesn't exist anymore?

I wanted to officially report this problem but my guess is there's now way to even do so. Oh well, I guess a $212 purchase from me a is a drop in the bucket to NI anyway.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,192 mod
    edited May 28

@Jeremy_NI , the above appear to need your connectivity and insight ?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,858 mod

@Arrkayd Not sure what's happening here but you should get in touch here: https://bit.ly/n1orders First, at the bottom right, you'll get a chatbot but you can ask to chat with an agent or submit a request if it's out of the chat hours. My colleagues will help you out.

• Arrkayd

I did manage to make a ticket and get in touch with someone. However, this was the reply:

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please, note that unfortunately this offer ended and we're not able to extend it to you due to technical reasons.

We thank you for your understanding.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to answer directly to this ticket.

Best regards,
    Pablo @ NI

I am heading over to 8Dio's website who currently have a sale going on and spending my money there. I can't get everything that was in the bundle for $200 here, but I can at least grab a couple of things. There's no way I'm ever buying from NI again after these last two experiences - save maybe the mandatory upgrades I'll need for Kontakt. Who knows if I'll even make it through checkout.

@PoorFellow and @Jeremy_NI thank you both. I appreciate your responses and trying to help me out here regardless of the outcome.

• Simchris
    Simchris Member Posts: 325 Pro
    edited May 30

Hopefully all sorted now. Lots of internet outtages the other day, between iLok, cogento network in California, etc. Was unable to reach UA forum, or my own company servers in Texas. Was unable to look at upgrades myself, but all sorted today, thankfully. Whew!!

• Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo Member Posts: 313 Advisor

Sometimes people are on a tight budget and waiting for payday or birthday etc, before they have the funds available.

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 296 Member

It's wide spread out problem and I won't explaining why because our Western society doesn't like anyone who has insights, that's why I will just write that it's something that Europe is experiencing too.

This discussion has been closed.