Duplicate voucher with the Maschine offer

Will68
Will68 Member Posts: 5 Member
edited April 2022 in Maschine

hello to all, I received 8 vouchers as a gift for the purchase of my maschine +, but I have a duplicate in the 8 vouchers, 2x the same voucher, where should I go to rectify this?

Tagged:

Comments

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 389 Pro

U should download 16 expansions and be happy! Haha

• Will68

no, I have trouble expressing myself, I was supposed to receive 8 vouchers but as I have a duplicate I only have 7

• djadidai

I accidentally bought an expansion I already owned but didn’t notice I owned bcs I bought 4 expansions during Black Friday sale and I bought 4 more the following day under time pressure so I made a mistake, I contacted support and they were kind enough to exchange my duplicate to another expansion I desired. So… contact support and pray for the best.

• Will68

I wrote to the support france a few days ago, however I have not yet had an answer..

• djadidai

@Matt_NI if you ever have a minute over maybe you could help? Peace

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

The best way to get this sorted is via order support. We had a long weekend because of the public holidays but the team will surely rectify this as soon as possible.

• Will68

hello, I've been waiting for an answer for 2 weeks now but still nothing, I wrote again yesterday, I still have an automatic response telling me to write to online support, however it doesn't work 😕

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Hey @Will68, could you please share your ticket number with us? Here or via DM.

What exactly is not working with support?

• Will68

hello, sorry I finally managed to reach someone via online support today who solved my problem, thank you everyone for your help

• mariotexus
    mariotexus Member Posts: 3 Member

I just realized that I have the same duplicate voucher code issue... it was the last code. I'll get in touch with them.