How to purchase Guitar Rig 6 LE?

PanicRev
PanicRev Member Posts: 2 Member
edited June 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

I've been tinkering with Guitar Rig 6 Player which is great. Works well with my interface, sounds good, etc. I don't want or need the full Pro version, however, on the NI website, the comparison chart shows an LE version which sits perfectly in between the free "Player" and the "Pro" versions.

Apologies for such a simple question, I'm brand new to the Native Instruments ecosystem and just wondering if maybe it's discontinued and the website hasn't been updated, or there's some other way to check pricing / purchase the LE version.

Thanks for your time and help!

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

afaik you get LE with latest native audio interfaces like komplete audio 6 mk2.

Uwe

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin
    Answer ✓

I can confirm that generally LE versions are not sold individually. They are bundled with hardware (being our own or 3rd party).

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

afaik you get LE with latest native audio interfaces like komplete audio 6 mk2.

Uwe

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin
    Answer ✓

I can confirm that generally LE versions are not sold individually. They are bundled with hardware (being our own or 3rd party).

• PanicRev
    PanicRev Member Posts: 2 Member

Thank you both for the info! That makes sense. May help reduce confusion if the website's comparison chart mentioned that. Just a friendly suggestion.

Thank you both for the help.

• blasterx
    blasterx Member Posts: 11 Member

Plugin Alliance