New to Maschine Plus, but have a couple of issues

Options
dcoty
dcoty Member Posts: 14 Member
edited April 2022 in Maschine

Hello!

I am new to using Maschine plus. I just set everything up yesterday and i am having a blast. however, i have a couple of issues and i wonder if anyone has run into them?

• all the effects on maschine plus stopped working - all the effects from Maschine, Phasis, Prism and Raum. no sounds are previewed and no sounds when they are loaded up, but the interface looks okay and i can see the sound names. they were downloaded and were working less than a day ago. does anyone know how to fix this?
  • The effects thing seems to be working again after another factory reset. Looks like updating those things above breaks something so I’ll leave well enough alone :)
  • another issue( not as real important, but more of a curiousity): i got vouchers for getting some expansion packs as a result of purchasing machine plus, but when i redeem them, i don't get the download code. after reading the email i got after purchase, it says it could take a couple of hours or more to get these packs? i wonder why that is, and so far i have not received anything, i even actually purchased an expansion and nothing so far. what gives? normally, when you purchase something like this you get a download code or serial as soon as the transaction is complete. i already sent in a support ticket but no response yet. is this a normal thing?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• dcoty
    Answer ✓
    Options

well, as soon as i posted this, i got emails about the stuff i ordered so i'm all good there. looks like it takes a day or so, so no biggie on that.

i also put in a support request about my effects issue above so hopefully i'll hear back soon, but if anyone had that issue before and fixed it, please let me know what/how you did that. thanks

Answers

• dcoty
    Answer ✓
    Options

well, as soon as i posted this, i got emails about the stuff i ordered so i'm all good there. looks like it takes a day or so, so no biggie on that.

i also put in a support request about my effects issue above so hopefully i'll hear back soon, but if anyone had that issue before and fixed it, please let me know what/how you did that. thanks

• tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 604 Guru
    edited April 2022
    Options

I have no idea why your Maschine+ fx are not working. I have everything updated to their latest versions on my Maschine+ and everything is working as it should. I've heard that people having issues earlier have managed to resolve some of them by

• Performing a factory reset

• Reformatting the SD card

• Replacing the SD card with a new one

I recommend you try both of these (make sure to backup your prohects from the SD card before formatting though)