Machine 2 App

Options
SailaV
SailaV Member Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2022 in Maschine

Error /Volumes/build/bamboo-build/MAS-MBN-BUILDMAC/sources/libs/nilibs/gp/src/Common/Init_GP.cpp:55

WTF does this error mean? Install with success Yet the program crashes immediately

Tagged:

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,790 Expert
    Options

It means, that it crashes at line 55 of source file Init_GP.cpp. Do not know what is GP for, but it could be Init Grapics Processing, or something like that. Did it help?

Best would be to contact NI Tech Support. Program should not crash like that.

• Resonant Serpent
    Resonant Serpent Member Posts: 9 Newcomer
    Options

Did you ever solve this? Maschine is unusable for me and I'm getting this error pop up similar to yours:

error D:\jws\76ee3f-0\sources\libs\nilibs\gp\src\Common\init__GP.cpp:55

• Resonant Serpent
    Options

This doesn't make sense. My D: drive is a CD/DVD drive.

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,205 mod
    Options

It's referring to the D drive on the PC that was used to build the Maschine software at NI, not on your PC.

Are your graphics drivers up to date? That's probably a good place to start.

-- Mike

• Resonant Serpent
    Options

I have the latest for my card, but it's older. I don't see how a graphics driver would impact the installation of Maschine. Even with the rolled back version which worked fine before, I'm getting the same issue. I followed all the instructions in the support section to delete the relevant registry entries, etc. Nothing is working. What's weird is that on the latest install attempt it installed the newest version of Maschine, but showed the old orange icon instead of the new black and white icon. I did a full clean install, so I'm willing to bet something is rotten in Native Access.

I read that NI recently changed their copy protection scheme. Maybe that's it? Maybe a conflict with some other program's copy protection?