rainbowpride Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

hi can some one tell me wher the auto cue is so it plays the next track please

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

as far as I remember they are called fade out/in markers but i can't remember how to enable or set them.

Uwe

• rainbowpride
    Answer ✓

hi thank you but i have found it if you look up at the top right hand side you see a icon that looks like a set of headphones so when you start to play your first track youthen press that and bingo it auto plays the next track when it comes near the end of each song hope you understand what i am saying but thank you for your time

Mark

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

I think now i know what the problem is, you go to playlists, create a new preparation list, then drag and drop that list where the old one was above the track list, then right click and set as preparation list - done.

Uwe

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

as far as I remember they are called fade out/in markers but i can't remember how to enable or set them.

Uwe

• rainbowpride
    Answer ✓

hi thank you but i have found it if you look up at the top right hand side you see a icon that looks like a set of headphones so when you start to play your first track youthen press that and bingo it auto plays the next track when it comes near the end of each song hope you understand what i am saying but thank you for your time

Mark

• Uwe303

Yes that is cruise mode, but with that markers i mentioned you can fone tune it as far as I know. Maybe you try that out.

Uwe

• rainbowpride

hi sorry to trouble you again its doing my head in first i can not move any songs up or down ie if i have 20 songs and i want say number 18 to move up in to 3rd place it will not do it before it did and second one the perp where you can prep your songs i don know whats happen but i can not use it no more has it red i uninstalled it got rid of it on in reg and still there hope maybe you have any idea thank you

mark

• Uwe303
    edited April 2022

On my side it works, i put all songs in the prep list i want to be there, go to the list and drag two songs in two decks. Then i start the fist deck enable sync then cruise mode, i then can grag and drop all songs around as i want, even the song that´s playing. I tested with traktor pro 2 2.11.3 17 and with 3 pro it works of course too.

Uwe

• rainbowpride

hi my prep is a red box now and nothing can go in

• Uwe303
    edited April 2022

Mhh ok will, see if i can find out what's going on.

Uwe

P.S. Have you moved the prep list? And do you have it under favorites?

• rainbowpride

thank you and when i have a sete up ie 20 songs i used to be able to click on one and move it say to 2nd place from say song 15 i can not do that now has

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

I think now i know what the problem is, you go to playlists, create a new preparation list, then drag and drop that list where the old one was above the track list, then right click and set as preparation list - done.

Uwe

• rainbowpride

thank you it work