Maschine Plus Vouchers

Options
Cliff Moir
Cliff Moir Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Hey everyone,

I brought a maschine plus, but didn’t receive the 2 free expansion vouchers after registering, am I suppose to get them somewhere else? I emailed NI 3 times and never heard back.

Thanks, CM

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,311 Expert
    Options

How did you emailed them? Did you open a ticket with support?

• Cliff Moir
    Options

Yes, I did a ticket first, then twice two their email.

• Jiglo
    Jiglo Member Posts: 154 Advisor
    Options

I got a Welcome to Maschine+ welcome email and my codes were in that. Have you checked your spam folder?

• Cliff Moir
    Options

Thanks, yes that”s what I was expecting, similar to when I purchased Komplete. I did check my junk folder a couple of times and didn’t come across anything.

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,364 Expert
    Options

Are you sure the mail address you provided for NI is the one you expect to receive the mails and is still working?

(asking just in case you created your NI account from a different mail a long time ago…)

• Cliff Moir
    Options

Hi, it’s definitively the same email address and the one I use daily, very surprised I haven’t heard back on this, that’s a first.

• Jiglo
    Options

Well, I got a voucher for 12 Expansions. I added them to my cart, applied the Voucher and get this message.

'The coupon code is not valid for this product. Verify the list of products it applies to as stated in the terms & conditions for the coupon. Coupons cannot be applied to products that are already discounted.'

All the Expansions are showing as full price. and the terms of the voucher "12 free Expansions of your choice. Tap below and head to our site, add up to 12 Expansions to your cart, then paste in this code to redeem your voucher"

So, I followed the link from the email and now the NI site is in German, even though i'm logged in and my location is showing as being in the UK. All the items are in my cart and I try the code again and get this message.

"Dieser Gutscheincode kann für dieses Produkt nicht angewendet werden. Überprüfen Sie die Gutscheinbedingungen und die Liste der gültigen Produkte. Gutscheine können nicht auf bereits reduzierte Produkte angewendet werden."

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,190 Guru
    Options

Which 12 expansions did you pick?

• Jiglo
    Options

I've got 60+ already, so they aren't the pick of the bunch for my own personal tastes, but they each have some nice usable content in them, from listening to the demos. I can't see any restrictions on including anything in my cart though

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,190 Guru
    Options

Is there any reason why you are not prepared to name the 12 expansions?

• Jiglo
    Options

Is this the Spanish Inquisition lol?

I'm prepared to name them, but with the caveat of explaining that they wouldn't have been my first choice and I wouldn't have chosen them to define me, plus requires me to remember them all, or copy my list from my cart.

But while you ask..

Pulsewerk, Drop Squad, Dark Pressure, Stereotypes, Static Friction, Basement Era, Cavern Floor, Paradise Rinse, Resonant Blaze, Transistor Punch, Hexagon Highway, Ignition Code

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,338 mod
    Options

@Jeremy_NI , perhaps you ought to check if user have heard from support ?

@Jiglo , Voucher problems are not exactly new at N.I. , so if you are sure that all expansions should be included in the what allowed to pick then you have to take it up customer service/support. Incidentally , I did ask for a clarification on exactly what people were allowed to pick but I can not see it clarified and will not make an issue out of it.. Ref. : here.

It is possible that Jeremy_NI , if he swings by , have some wise words on the topic or some help but else only support can help you !

• Jiglo
    Options

Thanks. Yes, my post was twofold and as much about the strange bug switching the site to German when I log in with my account from the email as much as the voucher, which I started a ticket for 3 days ago.

Happens everytime I follow the link even if already logged in and there’s seemingly no way to change it with the language and location tabs set to the UK.

Was curious if it was happening with others?

Anyone know why the thread starters post was flagged too? Seems strange after asking for help

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

@Cliff Moir I couldn't find any recent request from you regarding this issue in our system, please use this typeform to get in touch with the correct department: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000092537

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

@Jiglo My colleagues got back to you earlier today.