NI Twenty Five Plug-In

AB2540
AB2540 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited March 2022 in Komplete General

Hi all at the Native community'

I am writing this in regards to a plugin that was free to download last year in December, I recently purchased my first ever licence on FL Studio and recently I have seen the plugin Twenty Five pop up on my Youtube page as a recommendation for me and after checking it out I must say it's capabilities are incredible.

However; It was a bit late for me as I was setting up my small home studio and lost track of this great opportunity I was hoping I could write to you all and ask if anyone can help me out' in acquiring the plugin please as I am unable to get it online anymore 😔🙏

Kind Regards

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓

Twenty Five was unfortunately a limited free plugin for NI's birthday, the offer ended in January so it's not available anymore. I would suggest to sign-up to our newsletter if you don't wanna miss future freebies:

• Simchris
    Simchris Member Posts: 239 Advisor
    Answer ✓

Since it is/was a bit of a best of plugin, certainly something like komplete select would be an option to get many similar sounds ... or the free player versions of NI stuff

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓

Twenty Five was unfortunately a limited free plugin for NI's birthday, the offer ended in January so it's not available anymore. I would suggest to sign-up to our newsletter if you don't wanna miss future freebies:

• AB2540
    AB2540 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi thank you for getting back to me; that is very sad for me to hear that I will never be able to get another chance to get that amazing plugin for NI's birthday; hopefully they do something similar this year and fingers cross they do something where Twenty Five is back up again for a limited time, and I have also subscribed to them now so thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

Kind Regards

AB2540

• Simchris
    Answer ✓

Since it is/was a bit of a best of plugin, certainly something like komplete select would be an option to get many similar sounds ... or the free player versions of NI stuff

• Trei
    Trei Member Posts: 12 Member

Love that I have spent 3k with NI and instead of auto applying a product like this to accounts for people that have spent thousands but might not get it in time.

Another poor practice from the kings of poor practice lol

• Simchris

It's been two years. Get over it. All companies periodically give away freebies to existing customers for limited time. So, upshot: subscribe to customer newsletter to ba advised when something special is offered for LIMITED TIME to those who actually want it. Another poor whine on old topic.

• Trei

Definitely born before 1990 lol.

That's some old curmudgeon bull right there lol

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,254 Expert

Just…why?

Why some people feel the urge to be confrontational towards other users?

I just hope that the day you’ll have something to say, the comments you will get will not be “get over it”.

And I hope the vote down to Trei’s post is not yours. Attacking someone and then feeling offended for the answer…THAT would be “poor”…

I’m born before the 1990 too. Believe me…we are not all like this

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,254 Expert
    edited April 8

Edit: cancelled.

Let’s leave things how they are…

• Trei
    edited April 9

you should spend some time on the Cubase forum lol

Also someone from NI reached out to me to help me get a access code for this discontinued instrument!

• Simchris

N.I. support can be awesome, so glad you actually got the code! :)

Woo!