Komplete 7 and kore install

zeoka
zeoka Member Posts: 7 Member
edited January 2023 in Komplete General

Hi

I would like to know if i can reinstall K7 and Kore 2 on my computer using Native Access .

Wich Native Access i need use ? v1 or v2 ?

From Komplete 7 i just need Kontakt 4 , Guitar Rig 4 and KSD add on . I've the K7 dvd's

I'm a Komplete 11 owner so the other products will be installed later with Native Access.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,291 mod
    Answer ✓

@zeoka I created a ticket and forwarded to one of our specilaists, he'll get in touch shortly.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI

Hey @zeoka It mostly depends on your operating system. For example it will not be possible to install or activate on a recent mac system. It will be possible for some products on Windows but there would be specifics for Kore 2. It should also be possible for Kontakt 4 but since the activation system changed Kontakt 4 libraries (except for the Factory Library) might not activable. Let me know what's your OS, then we'll see if there's a chance or not. If there is, I'll create a ticket and will forward it to one of our support agents.

• zeoka
    zeoka Member Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2023

Thank you Jeremy , i'm on windows 10 pro , i would install Kontakt 4 + factory libbrary , it is for Kore , i've kontakt 5 but i will wait update komplete to install the version 7 with some banks ,. I think i must install Native Access 1 , can you confirm ?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@zeoka I created a ticket and forwarded to one of our specilaists, he'll get in touch shortly.