Importing multiple kits

Options
Mikey 3000
Mikey 3000 Member Posts: 35 Member

Like everyone else and his kid brother I've taken advantage of the NI £22 voucher deal and got myself a half-price copy of Borough Chops.

With every other expansion I've bought, the Battery kits come up as soon as you start typing their names. With BC, I can see the kits on disk but they are definitely not loading into Battery.

Sure, I can manually import every single one and then save it as a user kit but that's quite a time-consuming and dull job. Does anyone know of a way of mass-importing a dozen Battery kits at once? Bonus question: Has anyone else experienced this issue?

[this is on a Mac, if that's relevant]

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Mikey 3000 I could definitely reproduce the issue and contacted the Battery & expansions team to see where the problem couyld come from, still waiting for their feedback. The funny thing is the kits are showing in Komplete Kontrol:

As soon as I get more info, I'll get back to you.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Actually, the issue has just been fixed, thanks to you flagging the issue. Reinstalling the expansion should make it work like all other expansions.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Mikey 3000 I could definitely reproduce the issue and contacted the Battery & expansions team to see where the problem couyld come from, still waiting for their feedback. The funny thing is the kits are showing in Komplete Kontrol:

As soon as I get more info, I'll get back to you.

• Mikey 3000
    Options

Thanks. I've imported them all manually now. It's not a massive deal – only wrinkle is they now turn up in the 'user' tab rather than the factory one with all the others....

• Jeremy_NI
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Actually, the issue has just been fixed, thanks to you flagging the issue. Reinstalling the expansion should make it work like all other expansions.

• Michael_b0
    Michael_b0 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I have the same problem with Borough Chops. The samples can all be selected and used, but complete kits generate an error message. Even a reinstall did not bring any improvement!

• Jeremy_NI
    edited December 2022
    Options

@Michael_b0 The problem of the OP was that the kits were not showing in the Battery plug-in. This problem has now been fixed. Where does this error message show up? Is it in Battery in standalone? In a DAW? In Komplete Kontrol ? Can you post a screenshot of that error message?

• Mikey 3000
    Options

I didn't see an error message, the kits just didn't show up in search. I was using Battery in standalone at the time.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Mikey 3000 I know, the message was addressed to @Michael_b0 who jumped in your thread ;)