Symphony Series Brass - Powerful sustained brass?

Tiggerdyret
Tiggerdyret Member Posts: 10 Member
edited February 2022 in Kontakt

Hi, I'm working on a track and I want to make a series of powerful deep bras staccato notes that is followed up by an equally powerful sustained note, but I can't find any articulations for the sustained note at the end, which is as powerful as the staccato notes.

The sustained is way too weak and the sforzando has a dive before. I've made a workaround by combining a stab with a sforzando and messed with the tightness, but it's not exactly perfect.

Is there an articulation I'm missing or maybe there is another library in the Komplete Collector's Edition suite I can use for this type of sound?

Comments

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod

What is there is there as far as articulations are concerned, if it doesn't sound the way you want it, you would probably have to check out some other brass sample libraries.

• Tiggerdyret
    Tiggerdyret Member Posts: 10 Member

Yeah, have looked through them and nothing seemed to fit in terms of articulations. It's weird because it's should be a pretty basic sound, that almost any modern soundtrack has. I'll see if I can find a decent free one that can do this one thing.