Arrange buttons from Top Viev of Keyboard not works with Cubase
I have Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 and Steinberg Cubase Professional 11
These are the Arrange buttons:
- In the manual at KEYBOARD OVERVIEW 40,
under Top View of Komplete Kontrol Keyboard
is it's written:
"4. Arrange buttons: Let you switch between the different arrangement views and modes in
supported hosts. For more information, refer to Host Integration."
- For Host Integration, I read this :
"11. Host Integration
When using advanced host integration, the KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboard becomes the
centerpiece of your studio setup. You can use it to control not only the Instrument, Sample or
Effect loaded in KOMPLETE KONTROL but also core functionality of supported hosts.
Before you can make use of advanced host integration you need to set it up first. For
more information, refer to Setting up Host Integration.
Advanced integration of KOMPLETE KONTROL is available in the following host:
Steinberg Cubase Pro 8.5/9/9.5/10"
- But the Arrange buttons, they have nothing to do with Cubase. 😕
- It would be useful if the Arrange buttons could also be used in Cubase.
- What settings do I need to make so that the Arrange buttons can also be used in Cubase ?
Please help me to resolve this situation.
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 745 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 352 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.2K Komplete
- 932 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.6K Kontakt
- 654 Reaktor
- 229 Battery 4
- 394 Guitar Rig & FX
- 263 Massive X & Synths
- 390 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 24 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators