How Long Does NI take to respond to tickets around this time of year

RyanBannings
RyanBannings Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

So, I had my dad order a Komplete Kontrol M32 on my account and he input the wrong address. The email I received after the order was placed said I could place a ticket requesting a shipping address change so long as the order hadn't shipped. Well, shipping takes 1-2 days to process, right? I submitted a ticket. I find out in the support database that no, you cannot in fact change your address, contradicting the email I received. Well, now the product has shipped, and I'm supposed to contact UPS Ground. The support database says my order history will have a tracking number, but it doesn't.

So my question is, about how long does it take for NI to get back to support tickets around the holidays? The more time that passes the more likely the package is to be delivered to the wrong place, and I've already had the support database not line up with my experience a couple times and I admit I'm a little displeased (not trying to start a flame war on the forums here, just being honest). I just hope to get this rectified so I can receive the product, since it's my birthday gift and comes with Komplete 14 Select because of the Cyber Season sale, which I am very excited about.

(Also, this seems like the most applicable category to ask a general question to the community, so apologies if I posted to the wrong place)

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@RyanBannings It's 1 to 2 working days usually but since you're in the US, the offices are closed today and tomorrow for Thanksgiving, so it will probably be answered after the weekend. Don't worry though, whatever happens, my colleagues will help you out.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod
    edited November 2022

Hello,

sorry to read this, I'm also always pi.., ähhhmm.. not amused if something like this happens. Native has a lot to do cause with now is sale time. Normally 1 to 2 working days max., I will mark @Jeremy_NI he will help.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@RyanBannings It's 1 to 2 working days usually but since you're in the US, the offices are closed today and tomorrow for Thanksgiving, so it will probably be answered after the weekend. Don't worry though, whatever happens, my colleagues will help you out.

• RyanBannings
    RyanBannings Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I hope so. Once I got a tracking number I did what the support base article said and contacted UPS, but NI put a restriction on the package making changes to the delivery impossible. Once again the support database is contradicting my experience. On Friday I'm gonna try going back to UPS to beg but we'll see...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Jeremy_NI

@RyanBannings Happy Thanksgiving to you!