Maschine crashes after update
I just updated my Maschine Software to the newest version 2.16 after a longer system run without installing any updates (2 or 3 years I guess). At the same time a updated my other products (Massive, Kontakt, Replika, etc.) and installed 2 expansions (Chromatic Fire & Free Form).
Since then I experience a strange error I can't fix myself, so I'm asking for help.
- Maschine software crashes when I try to load any content (groups, samples, sounds etc.).
- If in standalone mode: the software closes.
- If in VST plugin mode in Cubase 12: Cubase and Maschine software closes.
- The controller freezes saying "Busy ... loading"
- Software version: 2.16
- Hardware: Maschine (1) controller
- OS: Windows 10
What I tried:
- run fix installation process in NI Access
- uninstalled all the NI products (except for Access) and reinstalling only Maschine 2.16, newest Controller editor and newest Controller driver
- inactivated all plugins (NI plugins and 3rd party) in Maschine
- checked the content paths both manually and automatically
I can't find anything more to do.
Does anyone have a solution, a workaround or an idea how to fix it?
Thanks in advance,
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 764 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 363 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.3K Komplete
- 941 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.7K Kontakt
- 664 Reaktor
- 232 Battery 4
- 402 Guitar Rig & FX
- 265 Massive X & Synths
- 397 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.6K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators