Maschine crashes after update
I just updated my Maschine Software to the newest version 2.16 after a longer system run without installing any updates (2 or 3 years I guess). At the same time a updated my other products (Massive, Kontakt, Replika, etc.) and installed 2 expansions (Chromatic Fire & Free Form).
Since then I experience a strange error I can't fix myself, so I'm asking for help.
- Maschine software crashes when I try to load any content (groups, samples, sounds etc.).
- If in standalone mode: the software closes.
- If in VST plugin mode in Cubase 12: Cubase and Maschine software closes.
- The controller freezes saying "Busy ... loading"
- Software version: 2.16
- Hardware: Maschine (1) controller
- OS: Windows 10
What I tried:
- run fix installation process in NI Access
- uninstalled all the NI products (except for Access) and reinstalling only Maschine 2.16, newest Controller editor and newest Controller driver
- inactivated all plugins (NI plugins and 3rd party) in Maschine
- checked the content paths both manually and automatically
I can't find anything more to do.
Does anyone have a solution, a workaround or an idea how to fix it?
Thanks in advance,
- 7.3K All Categories
- 17 Welcome
- 330 Hangout
- 53 NI News
- 150 Tech Talks
- 724 Native Access
- 3.4K Komplete
- 428 Komplete General
- 730 Komplete Kontrol
- 1.3K Kontakt
- 355 Reaktor
- 104 Battery 4
- 193 Guitar Rig & FX
- 145 Massive X & Synths
- 136 Other Software & Hardware
- 1.6K Maschine
- 16 Sampling Room
- 1.8K Traktor
- 1.6K Traktor Software & Hardware