Kontakt V6 and Knobman

Darcy101
Darcy101 Member Posts: 12 Member
edited February 2022 in Kontakt

Hi Guys

I'm wondering if anyone can explain why this is happening, when I bring in a knob to Kontakt I've tried a few different knobs and still have the same problem. My TXT file that accompanies the file for the knob has been checked and double-checked with blank line at line 10 so I know this is correct and not the problem, its nothing to do with the script as you can see from the image so I'm really stuck as to what it is that could be causing this to happen and by the way, the image from knobman was saved as a png and stitched and the animation is 31 as I thought 127 the first time was too much, but to be honest shouldn't really matter.

Best Answer

• Darcy101
    Answer ✓

Oh man, shear embarrassment, I was looking at the code and right on the last line it read Fixrd Right: 0.

To be honest, I didn't realize that this was the issue as it was displaying in the UI, and just now I went back in, to grab the code, and there it was looking at me smack in the face so I changed it to Fixed, and now not a problem. Thank you for your time and effort in getting back to me and I apologize for wasting your time.

Every day is a school day mate haha. Many thanks.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

I just tried your script with my own Knob graphic (a .png) and no issue with the display. Can you post the .txt file and the graphic?

• Darcy101
    Answer ✓

Oh man, shear embarrassment, I was looking at the code and right on the last line it read Fixrd Right: 0.

To be honest, I didn't realize that this was the issue as it was displaying in the UI, and just now I went back in, to grab the code, and there it was looking at me smack in the face so I changed it to Fixed, and now not a problem. Thank you for your time and effort in getting back to me and I apologize for wasting your time.

Every day is a school day mate haha. Many thanks.

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

No worries, I Code for a living and 9 times out of 10 when there is a bug, it is due to a spelling error!!!😂 Glad you got it sorted!!!

• Darcy101

Blindeddie

I must admit I have been working with Halion 6 to create Instruments for quite some time and moved over to Kontakt just recently as it seems to be the Industry standard for plugin Instruments, hence why I'm screwing up at the moment with just the basics even to create the text to name your buttons haha, it can be quite frustrating making the crossover haha. But like I said every day is a school day and no pain no gain.