How to rearrange / move the pads layout on the Maschine Mirko MK3?

McBird
McBird Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi, is there any function to rearrange the drum-kit pad layout (move / swap pads) directly on the Maschine Mirko MK3 hardware (like the "move"-function on the Maschine MK3)? If not - is there any fast way to do this in den Maschine 2 software with a preloaded drum-kit? I can't find any function to just rearrange the pad-layout of a loaded drum-kit.

Thank you and greetings from Hamburg,

Daniel

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

you could use the duplicate (button) function within a group or copy from group to group, but there is no swap feature from the hardware. In ther softwarte you can drag and drop the sound slots/pads around, this is the fastest way if you move a lot of stuff.

• McBird
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

Hi Uwe, thanks for you reply!

I could not drag-and-drop the sounds to rearrange the pads within the software.

After getting crazy and doing some research (reading the f*ucking manuel) I now know why ...

"Sounds cannot be moved within the Sound List when Pre-listen (speaker button) is switched on."

... now it works!

Regards, Daniel

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

you could use the duplicate (button) function within a group or copy from group to group, but there is no swap feature from the hardware. In ther softwarte you can drag and drop the sound slots/pads around, this is the fastest way if you move a lot of stuff.

• McBird
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

Hi Uwe, thanks for you reply!

I could not drag-and-drop the sounds to rearrange the pads within the software.

After getting crazy and doing some research (reading the f*ucking manuel) I now know why ...

"Sounds cannot be moved within the Sound List when Pre-listen (speaker button) is switched on."

... now it works!

Regards, Daniel