Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2 Light Guide Turns Blue when Undo/Redo button is pressed?

Diamond Geezer
Diamond Geezer Member Posts: 2 Member
edited October 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

This issue was posted (below) on the old NI Forum back in April 2020 and I have been unable to find a solution. I'm currently using Komplete Kontrol V 2.4 with Kontakt 6.7.1 hosted in Logic Pro 10.7.3 and my MK2 keyboard is running the latest Firmware version V.0.5.9. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a fix?

Komplete Kontrol MK2 Undo Command, Light Guides Turn Blue

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by KMA2KApr 15, 2020.

I am having the same issue as Tomaz Okroglic ("Komplete Kontrol light guides turn all blue on recording undo command" - https://support.native-instruments....urn-all-blue-on-recording-undo-command-en-us-). I am running Logic Pro X 10.4.8 on Mac OS 10.13.6 using a Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 (firmware 0.5.9) with Komplete Kontrol software version 2.3.0. Undo after recording ends up turning the light guides all blue. Chris @ NI mentioned on Nov-7-2019 that he would be posting an update to the thread once he heard back from someone on the Komplete Kontrol development team but there have not been any follow-up messages. Have you folks made any headway on this bug? I realize the world has gone a bit crazy since then but I am finding myself with some time on my hands and am doing some recording, figured I would send a message about this to see where things currently sit. Many thanks for any information, be safe and stay healthy!

Tagged: