Komplete Kontrol 2.7.2 not loading Kontakt 6.7.1

Johnny Showbiz
Johnny Showbiz Member Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

When I open KK2.7.2 and look through 'My Instruments', Kontakt is nowhere to be found. Yet if I go tot he drop down menu next to the magnifying glass at the top of the app, and then Instruments, Kontakt and Kontakt 5 are clearly visible. But when I load them no GUI appears. Also, the icon in the chain above clearly states Kontakt 7. But I don't own Kontakt 7.

If I then go to a location where I know nki files from a sample pack are stored, and load one, it loads, but nothing plays, and the spanner icon to access the editing features of Kontakt is not available. I know the midi settings from my controller keyboard are set up correctly, as I can load other patches, both user and factory, and play them.

Has anyone else experienced this? How did you solve it?

By the way Kontakt works fine as an independent app and as a plugin. Also I am using OS 10.15.7 on a MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz 8-core intel core i9 with 64gb of ram.

Comments

• Arnaud88
    Arnaud88 Member Posts: 5 Member

@Johnny Showbiz Yes, I just noticed that for me too. I'm on a Windows 10 PC. I rescanned the plugins but without success. Did you find the solution?