Komplete Kontrol not finding the library for many Arturia plug-ins

2»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,594 mod
    Answer ✓

@Maxhombre Arturia plug-ins should show in the browser. We'd need some more information. Are all plug-ins missing from the browser? Are you able to load them from the right window drop down menu?

Is it also happening in Komplete Kontrol in standalone or only in Logic?

Are Logic, Komplete Kontrol and the Arturia Software Center all have Full Disk Access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Have you tried resetting the database as explained in this article: KOMPLETE KONTROL Crashes

• Maxhombre
    Maxhombre Member Posts: 50 Member
    1. Are Logic, Komplete Kontrol and the Arturia Software Center all have Full Disk Access? YES
    2. Are Logic, Komplete Kontrol and the Arturia Software Center all have Full Disk Access? YES
    3. Have you tried resetting the database as explained in this article: YES

It looks like the Arturia V Collection can only be seen by loading an instance of KK into a Logic channel and then from the KK page going to the tab instruments >VST3 >and loading the Arturia synth into KK from there, which means you can control the synth dials from Ni S88mk2 keyboard but you are unable to see the Arturia V collection and browse and load patches from the S88mk2 keyboard browser, you have to do it manually in Logic.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,594 mod

Have you tried to reset the database?

Have you tried in Komplete Kontrol in standalone?

• BrinyBeats
    BrinyBeats Member Posts: 1 Member
    Answer ✓

I had this same problem after migrating from an Intel Mac to a Mac Studio (M1).

I've got it working now though. This is what I did:

• Enabled full disk access as noted earlier in this thread.
    • Uninstalled affected plug-ins using Arturia Software Center.
    • For some reason some plug-ins wouldn't complete an uninstall, so had to manually uninstall those using instructions found on an Arturia support page (search for "how to properly uninstall Arturia software")
    • Installed plug-ins using Arturia Software Center.
    • RESTART computer.

Restarting the computer turned out to be a crucial step. Hopefully this info might help others.