Ozone 10 unknown error

Options
2»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,703 mod
    Options

Hey @tobzu Ozone 10 doesn't have a standalone version, so you won't find it in the Applications or Programs.

By default VST3 files are installed in this location: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

• tobzu
    tobzu Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Thanks for the VST3 file location, I found Ozone there. I changed the installation path vo VST plugins in the Native Access preference, but it looks like this applys to VST2 only and the path for VST3 remains the default path. Until I installed Ozone, this didn't cause any troubles, because all the other plugins also installed VST2 versions.

• Shooter_McJammin
    Shooter_McJammin Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hello all, thank you for the advice for upgrading Native Access which solved my problem locating Ozone 10, however I am piggy-backing off Tobzu's comment- I am able to locate the "iZOzone10.dll" however when I place this in my VST folder in Ableton it doesn't seem to recognize it in the DAW itself. For other iZotope products, it appears I have to provide two .dll's per plugin for it to register on the plugin list in Ableton. I am able to locate the .vst3 file, but what else do I need to do in order for Ableton to recognize it? And yes, I have "re-scanned" the VST folder via Ableton settings after each attempt. Any help is appreciated!! Thank you

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,703 mod
    Options

@Shooter_McJammin Ozone 10 is VST3 only. You just have to leave the vst3 file where it is installed by default here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 and choose to use the system VST3 Plug-in folder in Ableton.