FX Updates : 24 Komplete effects now with ARM Native support

124»

Comments

• Eddie_NI
    Eddie_NI Product Team Posts: 355 mod

Hi @Elias Theuring,

which plugin format are you looking for? VST, VST3, AAX? Which host are you using?

• Elias Theuring
    Elias Theuring Member Posts: 20 Member

I have both plug-ins byed for Kontakt and I was thinking that it's now in GR6 available. I think in Kontakt it is VST.

• Elias Theuring

Sorry, of course contact cannot use these plugins. But I also have Cubase and the plugins work there.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Elias Theuring There seems to be a misunderstanding here. You mention having issues with Replica XT and the Premium Tube Series.You mention Guitar Rig 6, Kontakt and Cubase, it's confusing. Where Replika XT and other products are missing ? In Cubase ? In Guitar Rig 6 ?

• Elias Theuring

@Jeremy_NI Sorry for the misunderstanding. The Replica XT and Premium Tube Series are not working in my Guitar Rig 6 on my Windows 10 computer. I can't find them in the components for the presets. I have now even installed all my NI instruments incl. Guitar Rig 6 on a new PC with Windows 11, but these 4 components just don't appear. The remaining 20 Komplete Effects are available.

My reference to Cubase should only show that I own these effects, have them installed and can also use them in Cubase, for example.

I figured if I installed these Komplete effects on my PC, they would be available in Guitar Rig 6 as well. But apparently the installed Komplete Effects don't affect Guitar Rig 6. Also apparently these 4 components are not implemented in the Windows version of Guitar Rig 6(version 6.2.4).

I hope you can correct this error in the next version of Guitar Rig and I also hope that you understand my problem now.

• Eddie_NI

@Elias Theuring

Replika XT and the Premium Tube Series are not part of Guitar Rig 6. Here is a list of all modules that are in Guitar Rig 6.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/guitar/guitar-rig-6-pro/comparison-chart/

Replika XT and the Premium Tube Series effects are VST/AU/AAX plugins, just like all other Komplete Effects.

I guess the confusion comes from the fact that some of our Komplete Effects are also available as modules inside of Guitar Rig 6. But not all of them. For example for Replika we have two custom tailored version inside of Guitar Rig 6: Replika GR and Replika Shimmer.

• Elias Theuring

Thank you for the detailed answer. Are there any plans to implement Replica XT and the Premium Tube Series in Guitar Rig 6 as well? That would be really cool.

You described it in your original post "FX Updates: 24 Complete effects now with ARM Native support" that all 24 Complete effects were released. Or wasn't the post related to Guitar Rig 6 at all?

• Eddie_NI

As far as I know there are no plans of implementing Replika XT or the Premium Tube Series in Guitar Rig at the moment.

The initial post of this thread is indeed not about Guitar Rig 6 at all. It's about the fact that all 24 Komplete Effects (as listed by name in the initial post) are now supporting Apple Silicon natively.

Guitar Rig 6 supports Apple Silicon natively since version 6.2.4.

• Ed M
    Ed M Member Posts: 144 Advisor

@Elias Theuring is on Windows. Though the explanation on Replika and Premium Tube seriesof @Eddie_NI is correct, the fact that the NI effects are now ARM native is irrelevant in this case.

ARM support is a Mac only thing.