Still no serial number recieved after two days

tobzu
tobzu Member Posts: 4 Member

Hello!

On Wendsday evening I have purchased NI Komplete Standard for 600$. I have recieved the order confirmation and the payment confirmation from Paypal.

The serial is supposed to be sent in a seperate Mail 60-120 minutes after the purchase, but I still have not received it. I have checked the spam folder and it also doesn't show up in my NI Account under "MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS".

Yesterday Morning I wrote an Email to the support, but haven't heard back from them. (I have opened another support ticket regarding a Traktor-Bug a week ago and have not heard back from that either, so I feel like the support is heavily overworked or just doesn't care...)

The status on the order details page is still "in Pogress", so I have still hope, that the order will be executed at some point. But obviously I am really disappointed because I was super hyped for the product and invested 600$, so I don't want to wait for days.

Is anyone else experiencing similar problems oder have you been able to smoothly order software in the last days? Should I cancel the order or just wait for a few more days?

Best Answer

• Guy Brown
    Guy Brown Member Posts: 24 Member
    Answer ✓

Sounds like you pre-ordered Komplete 14 Standard which isn't actually released until September 27th

Answers

• Guy Brown
    Guy Brown Member Posts: 24 Member
    Answer ✓

Sounds like you pre-ordered Komplete 14 Standard which isn't actually released until September 27th

• tobzu
    tobzu Member Posts: 4 Member

Yes you are right! Now I feel dumb... but honestly you really have to read the fineprint to understand that this is a preorder. All the big buttons and headlines in their marketing mails and websites say "Get it now" or "Jetzt Neu" (which basicly means "out now" in german). Maybe this is just a translation error on the german site, but it should be more transparent.

Whatever... thanks for the reply! I guess then I will have to wait a few more days...