Third party NKS factory library integration

Options
2»

Comments

• Diam
    Diam Member Posts: 217 Helper
    Options

Gonna try figure out what I'm missing, as it clearly worked on your Mac. Can't say I enjoyed making fixes for all of my individual libraries.

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,598 Expert
    Options

It takes some patience because macOS is a bit weird in how it handles this, took me a few hours of fiddling to find out why it didnt work for me, one issue was the need for a capital in the plist file. Post the files you created that do not work and I should now have enough know how to help troubleshoot.

• Diam
    Options

Thanks. Seems I fixed it. Not sure how this differs, if at all, but I got it to work using this specific xml/plist combo. Followed your naming structure. Just renamed the SSD/HD in the plist to match mine, of course. Thats a relief.

• Rob Gray
    Rob Gray Member Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Thank you Diam! I have no idea why but using your files as a template was the only solution that worked.

• Diam
    Options

No problemo!

• sacer11
    sacer11 Member Posts: 45 Helper
    Options

Does anyone has the NKS files to initialize Nexus in NKS Komplete Kontrol or Maschine 2?

My main hard disc has crashed and I still have the nexus library with all NKS files on another drive, but Komplete Kontrol doesn’t recognise it.

It must be a xml file und common files.

I‘ve written to support but they won’t help because they have stopped supporting NKS since one year and don’t want to help me out. So anybody who still has Nexus in his NKS library, would be really nice if you can write me a Pm. 

• Diam
    edited March 1
    Options

I think you have posted this request in the wrong thread. I would advise placing this request in the NKS User Library thread. Somebody there may be able to assist. Personally, I do not use Nexus.

Hope that helps.

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,598 Expert
    Options

I have an available updated version of the library with new updated tagging, improved (as much as Nesus allows) control template here: