How to reset mixer on S88 to 0db for a track

Roger Vincent
Roger Vincent Member Posts: 10 Member
edited August 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

How do you reset the volume on a given track to 0db? I could have sworn I saw a way to do this somewhere, without requiring to manually turn a track's knob. It was something like double clicking the encoder (pressing it down quickly twice, not push left/right etc).

Yes, I know you can hold down 'SHIFT' while you turn a track's knob for fine granular control, but I'm not talking about that. I'm referring to a combination of button(s)/knob(s) that would instantly reset the volume for a selected track to 0 db.

Maybe I dreamt about this capability? Anything's possible.

Never mind, I just remembered what it was. I am using Presonus Studio one, and if you hold down 'Ctrl' (Windows) and click the fader it resets to 0db. But something with the encoder on the S88 to do this would be cool.

Best Answer

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

This is best done with a mouse click in your DAW since the knobs on NKS hardware are continuous; they wouldn't know where to 'snap' to.

Answers

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

This is best done with a mouse click in your DAW since the knobs on NKS hardware are continuous; they wouldn't know where to 'snap' to.