Please help: Kontakt libraries not showing up after a lot of effort

Jaime
Jaime Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited January 2022 in Native Access

Hello, I realize this is not an original question but after reading past posts I didn't see anything that was my situation. I recently purchased Komplete 13 UCE and I have been trying to install everything for the past few days and am having trouble. I'm running Windows 11 and use Ableton.

My Install Locations is as follows:

Download Location: C:/Program Files/Native Instruments

Application Location: C:/Program Files/Native Instruments

Content Location: Z:/NI Content (this is my secondary SSD

VST 64 location: C:/Program Files/ Native Instruments/ VSTPlugins 64 bit

VST 32 location: same path as 64 location except 32 bit

I have over 130+ libraries/effects installed but only 60 of them are showing in my Kontakt VST. I have rellocated and reinstalled numerous libraries I want to use to no avail. I have reinstalled Kontakt itself. I have reinstalled Native Access and Komplete Kontrol. I have wiped my SSD and installed everything again on it. I'm absolutely stuck and frustrated why some of the libraries I'm trying to use simply just do not show up regardless of what I do: Rush, Sasha, Platinum Bounce, Ignition Code just to name a few. so many libraries are installed with no error but just can't show up for some reason.

Any tips would be appreciated, I'm completely lost with this.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

@Jaime I noticed that all the names you mentioned in your descriptions are actually Expansions. Please check out the system requirements to see which tools you need to make use of the content in your Expansions: What are expansions?

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

@Jaime I noticed that all the names you mentioned in your descriptions are actually Expansions. Please check out the system requirements to see which tools you need to make use of the content in your Expansions: What are expansions?