Loading NI library sounds into a keyboard for live performances?

Options
Axel Vapaa
Axel Vapaa Member Posts: 5 Member
edited July 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi all!

Quick Question regarding live performances and the NI sounds. 

I use a lot of NI synths (like Massive X, or other instruments within Kontakt like Analogue Dreams and so on) in the production of our songs with my band.

We've got a synth/piano player in the band and we're trying to figure out if we can 'transfer' those sounds/presets into an actual keyboard to use them in standalone.

We use the Komplete keyboard for recording. So far, the only option is to have the keyboard with a computer on stage to load the samples and play them (but that means having the laptop + an interface on stage every time).

I was just wondering if there's a way we can load these presets into a keyboard or a custom library so we have everything in one place? Trying to make it easier for live performances

Comments

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Options

Presets are tied to the instruments and cannot be exported to other devices.

The only way I see here would be to record audio samples and port them to your stage keyboard.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,790 Expert
    Options

Or you could use Maschine Plus instead of computer. It has even audio interface.... But I am not sure if it runs Massive X....

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Options

In the case of having a Maschine, using the new Auto Sampler feature would also work well.