Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Help needed in transferring iMaschine projects from iPhone to new app?

Blacsol
Blacsol Member Posts: 2 Noise
edited July 21 in Maschine

Greetings To Whom it Mat Concern,

I appreciate all of the assistance that your organization has provided me thus far. I currently have iMaschine2 for the iPhone, and with that app, have been able to produce very adequate tracks, that receives huge compliments for the sound. However, now I need to go to the next step, by adding more tracks to my existing projects to make then fuller arrangements. What product(s) can you recommend? 

I appreciate your time and expertise. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 989 admin

If I understand correctly, you'd like to find another app where you can export your project to finish the arrangement?

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 223 Saw

Transferring to any other app on iOS wont be simple as export/import, but the app you want is Beatmaker 3, it is based heavily on Maschine desktop and in a lot of areas is vastly superior (Notably the sampler and the automation)

You can even get an app to convert Maschine expansions to Beatmaker if that is your thing.

• Blacsol
    Blacsol Member Posts: 2 Noise

Thanks for the suggestions, I will try out the app. However I was looking for more of a stand alone unit or a way to take the completed projects from the iMaschine app which are saved as zip drives and then import them to a studio recording unit, for example an MPC or keyboard or recording software(future use).

Again thanks to all