Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

[Giveaway] Share a 90's kid starter pack to win a 50 EUR/USD EMPIRE BREAKS voucher

124»

Comments

• Lowkus
    Lowkus Member Posts: 13 Sine

90's music in my youth would be more like trip hop than hip hop, but here's a hip hop song I'd have been listening to on a summer drive in the 90's. I don't know, maybe this isn't quite hip hop either.

Memories of the 90's...

• Chankk
    Chankk Second Star to the RightMember Posts: 2 Noise

Track and Image in one:

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

• Chiz
    Chiz Member Posts: 1 Noise
  • Livewarp
    Livewarp Member Posts: 1 Noise

Wow, true hip hop!

• Lipaz
    Lipaz Member Posts: 2 Noise

I’ve seen too many hip-hop clips and Nintendos here; let’s shift it a bit.

I had a Sega MegaDrive 2, with mindblowing 16-bit microprocessors. :))

I could go wherever I wanted in the town from age 6 because we had sufficient security, much less cars, and no digital-lead (aka mobile phone). Mutual trust meant a lot.

And we had good house music and eurodance too. Enjoy a couple of my favourites! 🙂

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 9 Sine

Maybe there is so many hip hop clips cause to partecipate to the giveaway they asked to “Share a classic 90s hip hop track”?

• koto847
    koto847 Member Posts: 1 Noise

man these make me feel super old.

that bass boost lol

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 1,609 admin

Haha I used to "download" songs to tape cassettes from the radio as well. The quality is ✨lovely✨.

• Kaiwan_NI

damn the number of hours I spent watching WWE... and The Crystal Maze as a kid

• Kaiwan_NI

While I have a soft spot for Nintendo and Sega...As usual I'll let the randomizer god picks the winner for us.

And the winner is....@David Das!! 50USD voucher is on its way to you. THANK YOU for posting Insane in the Brain by Cypress Hill. So iconic. Can't believe I haven't thought of that lol. I'll probably listen to that on repeat for the whole weekend.

Thanks everyone again for taking a trip down the memory lane with me. 👾

• el-bo
    el-bo Member Posts: 4 Sine

How about one more 'runner-up' spin? ;) ;)

Congrats to David 😎

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ UKMember Posts: 348 Saw

Most people seem to have ignored the part about: "The participant is the owner of the relevant picture and that any photos uploaded are free from any third party’s right"

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee AustraliaMember Posts: 873 Saw

Would have been a dull thread if people were all PC about it, no one living in the 90s had a camera we were too busy living in the 90s and having cheesy fun before the internet and social media ruined it all.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ UKMember Posts: 348 Saw
    edited September 23

Nothing to do with being PC - they're the terms & conditions set by Native Instruments.

Er....if no one in the 90s had a camera, how were the images in this thread taken? 🙄

FYI cameras have been around for hundreds of years. Certainly they were commonplace in the 70s and 80s, so many people would have had cameras in the 90s - even digital ones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_camera