M32 Issue - garbage characters on display in MIDI mode and 1.0.1 firmware version!

Options
13»

Answers

• Mehran
    Mehran Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

@Steves @Jeremy_NI

Hi guys, just wanted to give you an update after using my KK M32 with new FW for a while (I've only used It on my Mac Studio)

I can say It's now working completely fine. In my previous comment I mentioned that on display It's not showing the correct CC number I assigned, but sending the correct data. It was my mistake, cuz I didn't change the Label (I don't know how but on my Windows machine I've never changed the Label cuz It was showing me the CC number I assigned, but on Mac seems not like that).

Anyway It shows all the labels correctly on display and sending the correct CC data to the DAW. The only Issue is that when I open KK App and select the MIDI section, 20% of times It's starting showing nonsense character on the display again (80% of times It's just fine) In order to fix this issue It's only needed to turn Off/On the Keyboard and It's gonna be fixed always and there's no need to restart the OS like I had to do with the old FW.

BTW I went to the Scan Computer shop (where I bought it in the first place) as I thought they're gonna swap it with a brand new, but they only offered me the repair, as I believe It's not a hardware failure so I passed on the repair as don't want they unsealed my beautifully keyboard for no reason.

So I'm happy with it now as it's working fine for me.

@Steves You mentioned you have this thought to buy a new hardware to have the ability updating to the latest FW. I don't know If you're on Mac or Windows. If you're on Mac so you're gonna be fine now. In case you're on Windows, please just let me know, I'm more than happy to try this out on my Windows machine as well and give you the feedback, If that's any help for you.

@Jeremy_NI Any new updates for KK App or FW is gonna be welcomed 😊.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Mehran Thanks for the details, I'm forwarding it to our devs & QA.