How can i save a sample from remix Deck. I dort know C

Dogan
Dogan Member Posts: 13 Newcomer

I dragged a self-made sample into Remix Deck C. How can I save this sample? I don't know how. I dort find anything in internet

Answers

• Martiniix_NI
    Martiniix_NI Customer Care Posts: 272 mod

Heyo!

You can find some info here.

1. Trigger the sample at least three times to ensure Traktor associates the sample with the remix set and saves it to the sample folder.
    2. Click on the deck name and choose “Save Remix Set” to save the entire remix set, including the samples.
    3. Ensure that the sample folder is set to the default directory or the correct custom directory. If using a custom directory, make sure it’s correctly configured in Traktor’s settings.
    4. To avoid issues, consider exporting your remix deck as a .trak file and then importing it back into Traktor. This can help ensure that all samples are properly saved and linked to the remix set.
    5. Enable auto-save in Traktor’s settings to automatically save your remix sets after a certain number of loops or samples.
    6. After saving the remix set, click on the Collection tab, right-click, and choose “Save Collection” to ensure that all samples are properly saved and linked to the remix set.

• Dogan
    Dogan Member Posts: 13 Newcomer

Thank you martiniix. I will do and check it