Traktor Pro 4 Bug: Remix decks

Hi,

I have upgraded to Traktor Pro 4 and I have problems with remix decks some sample slots are n´t function right. There is no sound coming out when I trigger the button. (one shot sample) when I change to a loop the sound is coming out.

I have tried to import old back up of the remix set but it doesn´t solve the issue.

MacOS Sonoma 14.5 Apple M1. Traktor S4MK3 + Traktor F1.

Best regards

Mikael

Tagged:

Comments

• DJ Frosty
    DJ Frosty Member Posts: 1 Member

I'm having the same issue as well. It's with the one shot samples.

MacBook Pro 2023, MacOS Sonoma 14.5 M1. Traktor Z2 + F1

• deejayollie
    deejayollie Member Posts: 12 Member

Same issue. Only my One sample shots are muted, but I can see the waveform playing them. If I trigger my one shots from top to bottom, then bottom to top sometimes I can get the muted cell to trigger. Weird bug. Please fix this!

• momas
    momas Member Posts: 7 Member

same issue and it also ends in a high frequencey tune. i can reproduce this. if ni team need a video, plz contect me via mail and i will record one for you. thx for fixing this. traktor 4 isnt ready for me to go for a gig at the moment.

3.11 works for me much more stable and less bsoundbreks at all.

i use two systems:
    macbook air m1 sonoma 14.6 (s4 mk3, f1, midi fighter twister)
    mac studio m1 ultra ventura 13.6.8 (sometimes with rme babyface)

• Djxhype1
    Djxhype1 Member Posts: 6 Member

Yeah this happened to me once. I found no way to fix it but to reinsert the sample into the deck or restart the program. 😕

• momas
    momas Member Posts: 7 Member

thx for yours reply. But it’s not an option. What was working properly when I switch back to 3 should also work properly in 4. it’s a bug I try to give native input, so that they can fix it. I need a stable workhorse like 2.6.8, something a 12h gig I can trust. Is it an option for you to do restarts and longer breaks when 200 people have to stop dancing at midnight?

But thx anyway for your idea😉

Have a nice weekend!

• SoundsByROLANDO
    SoundsByROLANDO Member Posts: 1 Member

I ran into the same issue as well!

None of my one shots are playing out, even though it shows in tractor that there is audio via the little volume metre and the remix deck.

I tried the work around by making them a loop and hold to trigger, but I think when I loaded them back into the remixed deck, the volumes are all way off!

I typically use a few crashes symbols and bass drops, all at once between tracks for my open format sets, and I found that some of them will be way louder than the others.

I just finished a three hour set yesterday and everything else is fine. The main reason I don’t want to switch back even though I know the remix decks would work better on TP3 is that TP4 finally got rid of the browser flicker, which I hate so much!

Hopefully, there’s a fix for this in the next version!

• denverhousedj
    denverhousedj Member Posts: 22 Member

same issue here, and i WAS asked to upload a video, now it won't even let me upload a 69MB VIDEO.

So far, my clips that wont launch or launch but have just a tone like it is stuck at the beginning of the sample seem to all be clips that i have adjusted the sample start offset on. When i launch and the clip fails to play, I can correct by either triggering a different clip in the same channel (sometimes works) or by stopping the clip and then retriggering. In some cases, switching from a playing loop/sample, to a clip that has an offset will glitch the loop I just switched from when i try to go back. Also glitches when adjusting sample start offset. I attached videos, had to chop and zip to upload

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/34211/kontrol-f1-sample-edit-on-remix-decks-not-working-on-traktor-4#latest

• reelgirly
    reelgirly Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

aftter upgrading to traktor 4 pro,

same issue with remix deck sounds either not playing or stuck with high frequency sounds :/

need to change loopmode back forward or suddenly working again,

currently quite unusable :(

• DJ WIKKI WIKKI
    DJ WIKKI WIKKI Member Posts: 19 Member

I have the same problem with the remix decks only play in loop one shots don’t work on some cell. I even reloaded the samples that wouldn’t play and it does the same thing. Traktor 3 remix decks work. I will be using 3 until the bugs are resolved.

• deejayollie

I did see they addressed the memory usage for generating stems in the new Traktor 4.0.2 update, but still same issue w/ the Remix Decks. I won't be able to use Traktor 4 at Live gigs yet until this issue is resolved.

Please help fix this issue NI!

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 259 Pro
    edited August 9

NI already knows, I don't know how complex the problem is, but with luck we'll see it fixed with 4.0.3, but only a mod can tell you for sure.

But it looks like they are working through the top reported problems bit by bit and are doing so relatively quickly.

Therefore, I am quite confident that the most serious problems will be resolved within the next few weeks.

• KarimS
    KarimS Member Posts: 42 Member
    edited August 10

For what it's worth, same issue here since updating to TP4. Glad it's not just me. Plenty of loops and one shots either don't produce e any sound or they produce that high pitch sound as though it's frozen on a 1/32 beat loop..…

I also noticed that I can no longer adjust the length of a loop. I had this command mapped to my S4MK3 and it worked perfectly on TP3 but now it doesn't on TP4.....quite frustrating as I use loops and samples a lot.....

• deejayollie
    edited August 14

So I've updated to the new Traktor 4.0.2 where it states that it helps with memory issues when generating stems. I can only generate 4-5 tracks max before it gives an error message that the current track that Traktor is generating stems for cannot be completed then moves on to the next track I generated a stem for.