Komplete 14 Collectors edition content, no orchestral ??

Options
musicwriter01
musicwriter01 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited April 22 in Komplete General

Where and how do I get Orchestral in Komplete Kontrol 14 Collectors edition? I was under the impression that it included all...

Best Answer

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,943 mod
    edited April 22 Answer ✓
    Options

You can see a list of all that is included in the "KOMPLETE 14 COLLECTOR’S EDITION" at the Komplete 14 bundle compare page !

Otherwise then "Orchestral" is very generic and not specific expression so please be more specific as what you are referring to !

Also ! , then no ! "KOMPLETE 14 COLLECTOR’S EDITION" does not include everything sold by Native Instruments, it only includes what is shown at the Komplete 14 bundle compare page !

• Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo Member Posts: 198 Advisor
    Options

If any product is released after Komplete 14 collectors edition was released, it’s never included.

It’s always been like that, it’s exactly the same at other companies such as Arturia and their V collection.

Otherwise no one would ever need to upgrade to the next version.

komplete 14 Collectors edition was released in September 2022.

Also, while in the past, virtually everything they own has been included, they have since incorporated some other companies, I would be very surprised (but very pleased) if everything from those other companies were also included in the next version.

You can see exactly what you get here

• musicwriter01
    musicwriter01 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

thank you, what got me when purchasing Komplete Collectors edition it stated "HAVE IT ALL", but I guess not. however it did include Kontakt7 which I discovered in Factory Library 2 is Orchestral.

• Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo Member Posts: 198 Advisor
    Options

They should update their text.

When it was released, I suspect it probably was true and did contain everything they sold.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,943 mod
    Options

When it was released, I suspect it probably was true and did contain everything they sold.

Once upon a time yes then maybe.

But that is, I think, one of the caveats of using expressions such as "Have it all". I mean that it all depends on what you mean by the "Have it all". Musicwriter01 interprets the expression as a sort of 'carte blanche' where as N.I. appear to interpret it more like that the Komplete 14 Collectors Edition is an al-round solution for the creative musician that sort of covers the most ! But also then "Have it all" is "Have it all" compared to 'not just' the Standard or Ultimate version !