Only problems since the update

Options
NDCORE
NDCORE Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Q: Translation inserted by Moderator (translation by DeepL)

Hallo

Since the update of Traktor pro
the program runs really catastrophically, it takes forever to open, hacks completely, or closes again automatically, there are always new things.
it's really annoying when you can't hear anything while playing, it can't be operated, can't be closed, or the number hangs and no longer responds or interacts with anything.
it was already tedious, when downloading the update, he wrote to me about library places not fitting where it is saved, although it always went!
then I somehow got it to work, then the program starts to hang up completely while playing.
can someone please tell us what the problem is!
thanks for the input 🤜🏽🤛🏽

Community Code of Conduct - Please read before posting : Quote : Our community is currently only available in English. Please be advised that we retain the right to remove any posts in languages other than English.

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,407 Expert
    Options

Please translate to English. You can use deepl.com or similar services.

From what version to what version did you upgrade?

• NDCORE
    NDCORE Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hello

Since the update of Traktor pro

The program is really disastrous, it takes forever to open, hacks completely, or automatically closes again, there are always new things.

It's really tedious when you don't hear anything while playing, it can't be operated, can't be closed, or the number hangs and no longer reacts, or interacts on something.

It was already tedious, when downloading from the update, he wrote to me, because of library places do not fit where it is stored, even though it has always been possible!

Then I somehow brought it together that it runs, then the program starts to hang up completely in the game.

Can we please tell someone why that could be!

Thanks for the inputs 🤜🏽🤛🏽

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,407 Expert
    Options

From what version to what version did you upgrade?

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Another post with no information, but it's probably because your Pentium 3 isn't working properly, but who knows?

The weather is nice today even though it is a bit chilly outside.

• Munic sven
    Munic sven Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited April 29
    Options

Q: Translation inserted by Moderator (translation by DeepL)

Hi
    I can understand your anger 100%. My system has also been extremely unstable since the general update, and I hardly dare to use Komplete Kontrol in a project anymore. Since today, for whatever reason, in addition to various failures, completely native in-house applications such as the Drummer series (60's Abby-Modern Drummer) etc. are no longer loaded. Yesterday this was not a problem, today without changing the system the Sche.....Ding loads only seemingly randomly what it wants or not. In addition, Native simply stops VST 2 support in Complete, so the users willfully make all songs unusable in which a configuration of Komplet Kontrol and any x arbitrary VST 2plugin were used, e.g. .all
    UJam ...and no alternative, such as running both Komplet versions in parallel ...., so I can no longer access a good two thirds of my songs because Studio One crashes immediately. I really appreciate the quality and innovation of the Native products, when the applications are running they are far superior to the competition, but so it's just junk on my hard disk ...

Community Code of Conduct - Please read before posting : Quote : Our community is currently only available in English. Please be advised that we retain the right to remove any posts in languages other than English.