is Komplete 9 & 10 software drives still of use ?

Options
Cove
Cove Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited March 29 in Komplete General

I still have Komplete 9 & 10 software drives. One is 300 GB and the other is 500 GB and I am wondering if there is any reason that I should still hold onto them?

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,977 mod
    edited March 29
    Options

It's possible that they can be used for installation by a future version of Native Access (?) , but I couldn't say for sure. (if you still have the licenses). Besides 300 and 500Gb mechanical drives (?) is really not much worth these days considering the price of a cheap SSD drive same size…

On the other hand , I don't know what is included with the K9 and K10 and if your never going to use them then no need to holding onto them anyway. But if you are going to sell the licenses then maybe buyers will be happy to get the drives, dunno..

Also , ref. : N.I. Forum Buy / Sell / Trade

You click the link and scroll down to the comment field below the last post and add your own post using the 'Leave a Comment' comment field, like you would when adding a new comment to any discussions here. To respond to a specific offer then use the 'quote' below the post containing the offer !