missing Komplete 14 collectors edition

Danny G
Danny G Member Posts: 4 Member
edited October 22 in Komplete General

I purchased Komplete 14 collectors edition but it has not appeared for download in native access The select edition has downloaded as it was bundled with the kontrol s88. How can i download my purchase

Best Answer

• Danny G
    Answer ✓

All is good now issue was resolved within a couple of hours of posting just finished download/install thanks to all.

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,191 mod

Quote : "I purchased Komplete 14 collectors edition"

How did you purchase it ? Did you buy it as a full stand-alone version or as an upgrade ? if so from what tier ? I think that in most/some cases the upgrade , if that is what you bought , would be added to your account automatically (it did at least back when I bought it).

You should be able to see any serials connected with your account on the MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS page , listed as either Not registered or as Registered Products. Also any serial could be listed in any emails that you got from N.I. , please check emails including spam folder ! The K14CE serial should be listed on the page as either Not registered or as Registered Products.

If serial is not registered then enter it into Native Access (unless not the K14 serial and listed as third party product)

Also a very common misunderstanding is that people think that there suddenly will be something that says Komplete 14 collectors edition in Native Access which is not how it works. The K14 CE appear in shape of the more products and better product versions , like e.g Kontakt 7 rather than K7 Player.

If the serial is listed as a Registered product on your account page and product does not show in Native Access then be sure to be using latest version of Native Access for your OS (unless you are using a legacy OS , Mac 10.15 and earlier / Win 7 downloads), else log out of NA and try the following Trouble shooter here : My Products Are Showing As DEMO in Native Access , especially '2. Your activation fails because of corrupted or missing activation tokens' and '3. You have corrupted XML files' (delete both NA XML and offending product XML) then restart computer and log in again to see if that helps

(P.S. more people lately have had problems with two latest versions of Native Access ,if you have problems with it then try NATIVE ACCESS 3.8.0)

If the K14CE serial is neither listed as registered or not registered at your account and your are logged into correct account then contact N.I. Purchase and Account Support . If serial appear as registered on account and you are logged into same correct account in N.A. and the products from the K14CE does not appear in N.A. after the XML reset then contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support

• Danny G
    Answer ✓

All is good now issue was resolved within a couple of hours of posting just finished download/install thanks to all.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,191 mod
    edited March 31

Thank you for reporting back !

Sometimes all that it takes is that you log out of N.A. reboot and log in to N.A. again !

This discussion has been closed.