Cubase users, there's free stuff on offer right now!

Options
PK The DJ
PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,157 Guru
edited March 26 in Other Software & Hardware

I just found out earlier that Cubase 13 users have a limited time special offer available to redeem a whole bunch of codes for free plugins etc.

A total of 9 offers, including some NI stuff.

If you don't have Cubase 13 yet, upgrade now and grab the offers.

Tagged:

Comments

• Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo Member Posts: 202 Advisor
    edited March 26
    Options

Wonder if someone gets Cubase 13 pro through splice rent to own and pays $17 for just one month (or even their 14 day free trial) , whether they also get the offer?

No, just checked, voucher only available if your rent to own has been paid off in full.

would delete this post but don’t think I can

• Bigears
    Bigears Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Just upgraded from Cubase Pro 12 to Cubase Pro 13. I have redemption code to install Guitar Rig 7 LE but can't find the installer anywhere on the NI site. Redemption code runs out before the end of April 2024.

Can someone help me please?

• Bigears
    Bigears Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Back again. I figured it out. You need to install and run Cubase Pro 13 then go to MySteinberg and select the "Vouchers" tab. This gives a website link and a serial number that can be used to download and install each free app. 😉

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,032 mod
    Options

@Sunborn , you are a Cubase user as far as I know , and I would be slightly surprised if you did not know of the above offer already , but just in case then I tagged you ! 🙂