Dual Blank Screens

Options
Jmanor
Jmanor Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

I have dual blank screens when I load Maschine into Logic and attempt to use my Komplete Kontroller. I don't have the issue on my M2 MacBook Air just on my iMac 5K 2020 both running the latest available software for OSX and NI

Can anyone Help

Best Answer

• Jmanor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ive managed to sort it,

I removed it from logic plugin page and also reinstalled Maschine 2 via the Native Access. Im not sure which method resolved the issue but it it now working again,

Thank you for your assistance

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Jmanor What Komplete Kontrol keyboard do you have? Is it a MK1, MK2 or MK3? What's your operating system on the iMac? What happens if you open a Komplete Kontrol track? Do you have any other controller devices plugged? Do Komplete Kontrol, Maschine and Logic all have full disk access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

• Jmanor
    Options

Its the MK2 - The latest OS on both Intel & Mac Silicon 14.2.1 - When opening a KK Track is works as normal. I have the Maschine Studio connected, they all have full disk access, they all work as expected apart from loading Maschine in logic and trying to the control with Maschine with the Komplete kontroller.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Jmanor Can you reproduce the issue if the Maschine Studio is disconnected?

• Jmanor
    Options

When I do the same process in the machine software there is not issue, and there’s no issue with the software when using the device on the M2 MacBook Air, issue still persists on iMac 🖥️ in Logic Pro x

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Jmanor Ok, but for troubleshoosting purposes, can you check if the issue persists if you only connect the Komplete Kontrol keyboard?

• Jmanor
    Options

The Maschine Studio is disconnected and I open Maschine 2 in Logic X the Keyboard is still showing two blank screens

• Jmanor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ive managed to sort it,

I removed it from logic plugin page and also reinstalled Maschine 2 via the Native Access. Im not sure which method resolved the issue but it it now working again,

Thank you for your assistance