Kontakt East Asia plugin use in the Maschine 2 daw

Options
Yoz
Yoz Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited March 18 in Maschine

Bonjour,

En ouvrant mon plugin Kontakt East Asia dans le daw Maschine 2, mon browser ne me fait plus apparaître mes instruments mélodiques, type Guzheng, Erhu, etc... je ne me retrouve plus qu'avec toute la série de percussions du plugin East Asia.

Dois je faire une manipulation particulière? je les vois installés sur mon disque dur interne, rangés auprès des percussions sous C, mais plus du tout dans le browser de Maschine 2

Merci pour votre aide,

Yoan

When I open my Kontakt East Asia plugin in the Maschine 2 daw, my browser no longer shows me my melodic instruments, such as Guzheng, Erhu, etc... I only end up with the whole percussion series of the East Asia plugin.

Do I need to do anything special? I see them installed on my internal hard drive, stored next to the percussion instruments under C, but not at all in the Maschine 2 browser

Translation added (@mykejb) - Yoan, if you could post in English it'd be appreciated, and you'll get more replies. Thanks

Best Answer

• Nicki_NI
    Nicki_NI Product Team Posts: 26 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

We just released a 1.1.1 update for East Asia which resolves this issue.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

nicki

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,209 mod
    Options

Did the melodic instruments show correctly in the past? And if so, did you just update to the latest version of East Asia?

• mykejb
    edited March 19
    Options

I just checked the previous version of East Asia and the melodic instruments are present there but not in the latest update.

Old version:

New version:

@Jeremy_NI Can this be passed back to the devs?

• Nicki_NI
    Options

Hello,

sorry about this, we're on it and will provide a quick update soon.

Best,

nicki

• Nicki_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

We just released a 1.1.1 update for East Asia which resolves this issue.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

nicki

• mykejb
    Options

Fastest. Fix. Ever.

@Nicki_NI Looks good here :) @Yoz Update the East Asia libraries and you'll get all the melodic patches.