Native instrument Lores and kontakt 6.7

Jameson
Jameson Member Posts: 2 Member

Stupid me I purchased Lores not knowing it runs with nothing less than windows 10 and Kontakt 6.7.1 Im using windows 7 because its stable, heard kontakt 6.7 has issues with cubase and windows 10 is a nightmare as well. Anyone know a way out of this would love to use Lores but will not venture into a nightmare, finally got my set up working beautifully

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Minimum requirements are what they are… no workaround as far as I know…

• BrainStones
    BrainStones Member Posts: 7 Member

Funny, but Lores works fine for me on Windows 7 64bit.

• m. r. m.
    m. r. m. Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I have the same issue. Bought Lores yesterday. I read that it works in kontakt 6.7 but i thought it wasn't going to be a problem. I just though "ok, then I will install it"... But when i got to Native Access, no trace avout Kontakt 6.7. I read someone it was necessary to upload to Native access 2 but... HUGE MISTAKE!! It doesn't install and there are a lot of users with the same issue so i had to downgrade again to Native Access 1...

So, can anybody help me? How can I install Kontakt 6.7? I'm desperated...

Thank you very much!!

• MrHand
    MrHand Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Lots of people - like me - wanting to know how to upgrade to Kontakt 6.7 and not a single answer I've seen so far. Weird. Maybe people don't answer such questions around here or....?

• Wassup
    Wassup Member Posts: 12 Member

People that can't use Kontakt 7 has support send links for libraries to work in Kontakt 6.

You take a chance in Native Access if you do library updates.