How can I fix this GUI issue?

Options
Brace4Impact
Brace4Impact Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited April 2022 in Kontakt

Hello all, I recently upgraded from a Laptop to a PC and this is the first time I encounter this issue (this did not happen when I used Kontakt on my laptop). When I load GGD, the screen loads "chopped" and I'm unable to see the rest of the interface (this is the "reduced view" of the interface, If I try to make the window any bigger, I get more "clear space" and see less of the interface... if that makes sense):

I manage to reduce the window to see the Minimize Window option which lets me see the rest of the interface a little better:

But I want to be able to see the outputs without using the most reduced view of the interface, this is an odd issue and I have tried everything I can think of to fix this:

• Re-installing Kontakt (twice)
  • The "!" Icon (did nothing)
  • The Reset Windows size (nothing as well)
  • Restarted the PC
  • I have not tried to re-install the DAW yet since I doubt this is the issue, worth a shot I guess?

I run Kontakt on Mixcraft as VST3 (I do not have this issue running Kontakt as a standalone) and like I said, this did not happen before when I used my laptop,

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,114 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for letting everyone know you found the answer.

Adding it here for visibility: need to manually add the .dll extention in VST preferences, restart the program, and choose (in my case) Kontakt, and NOT Kontakt(VS3).

Answers

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,114 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for letting everyone know you found the answer.

Adding it here for visibility: need to manually add the .dll extention in VST preferences, restart the program, and choose (in my case) Kontakt, and NOT Kontakt(VS3).