is there any other effects or synths i can load onto maschine plus?

Options
Justinsamuelklein
Justinsamuelklein Member Posts: 8 Newcomer

i was looking at an effect offered by NI called VEA and sure its affordable but i just want to make sure it would work on the m+ im just going to assume it doesnt but.

other than the synths and effects that come with the maschine.

do i have the option to install more of them to the m+

and if so could anybody let me know which ones they reccomend? thank you

Tagged:

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited March 1 Answer ✓
    Options

Nothing that is not specifically listed on the M+ Sounds product page will work in standalone:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/maschine/production-systems/maschine-plus/sounds/

(other than custom Reaktor esambles, but not all work and there's no official support)

Note the orange + Icon, even with NI products only a small selection works in M+ Standalone mode.

If you mean using it with the M+ in controller mode thus using the desktop SW then you can use any plugin you want.

Answers

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,147 Guru
    Options

[Googles] Ah that's an iZotope plugin.

No, unfortunately the only things NI release that you can install to the M+ are the expansions, which are mainly samples. In addition, some expansions do include sounds for the onboard synths, but that's about it.

Other possibilities are not officially supported, so try at your own risk.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited March 1 Answer ✓
    Options

Nothing that is not specifically listed on the M+ Sounds product page will work in standalone:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/maschine/production-systems/maschine-plus/sounds/

(other than custom Reaktor esambles, but not all work and there's no official support)

Note the orange + Icon, even with NI products only a small selection works in M+ Standalone mode.

If you mean using it with the M+ in controller mode thus using the desktop SW then you can use any plugin you want.

• tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 609 Guru
    Options

there is hardly any "risk" in trying to use user created Reaktor and Kontakt content on your M+. Worst case scenario, it wont load, but you will not have a risk of damaging your Maschine+ doing it

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,147 Guru
    Options

It's a common phrase. It doesn't necessarily mean things will be damaged, just that (in this case) NI is not responsible if it does not work.